Kwaku Anansi is a 3D action platformer that takes place in an ancient African village, in a world where stories do not exist. This game follows Kwaku Anansi, a spider-like deity, who must prove himself to Nyame the Sky God by saving the village of Akwabu from an impending invasion in order to gain the power to weave and share stories with humanity.
As Producer I:
- Lead a team of 15 over a period of 4 months to create Kwaku Anansi.
- Defined and changed project scope in accordance with our budget with the help of team collaboration
- Controlled development progress through meetings & Agile software
- Handled documentation such as:
- Team Member Contribution Chart
- Production Backlog
- Gantt Chart
- Burndown Chart
- Team Contract
- Art Style Guide
- Game Design Document